(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Half Wall Mixed Pine
The Half Wall Mixed Pine is designed to fit in tight spaces with ease. Treetime designers began with a pine needle mixed with a spruce variation and f...
Features at a glance:
- Medium length spruce needles with stunning, realistic branch tips
- Layered look that is true to nature.
- Sturdy design that allows placement without additional wall support
- Dense, full, and authentic shape and feel makes this half tree look full sized
- Compliment outdoor entryways, or for anyone looking to save space indoors
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Half Wall Mixed Pine:
Learn more about the Half Wall Mixed Pine
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
The half wall prelit Christmas tree may seem like a strange concept at first, but when done correctly it looks like an intuitive and interesting decorating idea that will leave many people to simply "stop and stare" at its originality. These trees look fantastic for our customers when several of them have been grouped together lining up large hallways at Chicago business centers and front window displays at Macy's in New York City. In your home, the Half-Wall Mixed Pine can go anywhere and be viewed from any angle with a smile. It is a dense, rich, and realistic-looking tree that can still hold lots of ornaments and has a supportive tree stand to prevent tipping.
These artificial Christmas trees are considered the best not only because they feature our 10 year structural warranty, but because they can easily last much longer. This prelit Christmas tree includes a 2 year limited light warranty, a durable Christmas tree stand, and a decade of extensive coverage against non-electrical issues. Each tree comes fully hinged with no unsightly light wires and easy assembly with branches that are sturdy and more than capable of handling all types of Christmas ornaments and decorations.
When you choose Treetime artificial Christmas trees, you're investing in a product that is backed by personal service, attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, and the industry's best commercial-grade lighting.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.