Treetime will always be here to serve its customers. We have a very transparent and easy to understand returns policy.
PLEASE NOTE: If your order was damaged or received incorrectly at the time of receipt please contact us immediately. If your tree, wreath, or garland had missing parts, was defective, or any other issues and concerns arise please email or call us right away for immediate assistance. We will be happy to provide you with the correct product or replacement parts at no cost to you.Trees, Wreaths, & Garland
If you are not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to return the item(s) for refund or exchange unless 12/23 comes first. Items returned after 30 days cannot be refunded or exchanged. Christmas items purchased prior to 12/23 cannot be returned for refund or exchange after 12/23 in the year of purchase (whichever comes first) . No exceptions.
This return policy is for Treetime tree skirts, tree stands, ornaments, and other accessories. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase from Treetime. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 10 days of receipt or prior to December 23rd in the year of purchase (whichever comes first). No exceptions.
This return policy is for Treetime artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland, tree skirts, lighting, tree stands, ornaments and other accessories marked as clearance and sold at discounted prices. Clearance items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt or prior to December 23rd in the yar of purchase (whichever comes first). No exceptions.
Return Exceptions for all Online Purchases:
Treetime's return policy does not include bulb burnout or misuse caused by accident, improper usage outdoors, improper alteration, or damages due to acts of God. The return policy is void if the item was damaged and misused in any way that was caused by the user. If the returned product is shipped back to Treetime for refund or exchange and found to be damaged or non-functional due to user neglect and not manufacturing defect, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges and a refund will not be an option. It is very important to ship product back in the original carton due to cost on your end. If you ship an item back to Treetime in an oversized container it can increase the price of shipping astronomically. Please consider this when reboxing anything for return!
If you cannot bring your product back to a designated UPS or FedEx drop-off you can call 1-800-PICK-UPS or FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to arrange for a UPS or FedEx call-tag for pick-up at your home or office. Outbound shipping costs are non-refundable and inbound return shipping costs we incur on your behalf will be deducted from your refund or store credit. If a product is returned to Treetime as defective, the return shipping cost paid for by Treetime is subject to review after the product is inspected and tested to confirm the reason for return.
In the case of any problem with your product, we will make our best effort to satisfy your needs through the terms of our Treetime Warranty service. Please note that if you choose to return your tree rather than utilize our Treetime Warranty service to handle any product issues, your return will be treated as a standard return at your expense.
Click here to contact customer service via email or call 847-527-8880 to initiate the returns process.
1) If you are not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to return the item(s) for refund or exchange unless 12/23 comes first. Items returned after 30 days cannot be refunded or exchanged. Christmas items purchased prior to 12/23 cannot be returned for refund or exchange after 12/23 in the year of purchase. No exceptions.
2) Click here to contact customer service via email or call 847-527-8880 to initiate the exchange process.
3) Make sure you include your order number.
4) Please provide us with a reason for your return or exchange.
5) We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the information provided.
6) All returned or exchanged merchandise must be shipped back in the original inner and outer packaging with no markings on the box.
7) If you cannot bring your product to a UPS/FedEX facility you can choose to contact UPS and schedule a "call-tag". UPS will make three attempts to pick up the product if you chose to return via this service. You do not need to be present for pick-up in most cases. You simply need to leave your product on your front doorstep. The UPS driver will have the return label and information provided by you pre-arranging the call-tag over the phone with UPS for your return or exchange.
8) Within 14 business days (or sooner) of receipt to our distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL, you will receive a refund to your original method of payment.
9) The refund amount will be the original purchase price less any *restock fee if the package is not returned as indicated in the return authorization email that was sent to you.
10) An exchanged item will be inspected prior to outbound shipping of the new item.
11) Items sent back without a return authorization number from Treetime will likely be refused at the dock and returned to sender at the shipper's expense. Items returned that are marked "refused" by our shipper and/or returned to Treetime with no return authorization number will charged a $75 per box service fee.
Treetime Showroom Returns & Exchange Policy:
*Anything returned within 14 days to Treetime's showroom store that does not accompany a receipt may be eligible for store credit which must be used before the end of the Christmas season.
*As-Is items bought in the showroom store cannot be returned for refund or exchange. These items will be clearly marked as such and your receipt will indicate these items "as-is".
1) Returned items for refund or exchanged items in our Christmas showroom must accompany a receipt.
2) You may return for refund or exchange an item in our showroom within 14 days of the original sale date.
3) The item must be returned in the original packaging with no markings.
4) An item that was shipped will not have outbound shipping charges included in a refund unless the item was deemed defective.
What Cannot be Returned or Exchanged in the Showroom:
*Christmas items cannot be returned or exchanged after December 23rd in the year of purchase. No exceptions.
*Anything returned within 14 days that does not accompany a receipt may be eligible for store credit at the showroom for use before the end of the Christmas season.
*AS-IS items cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. These items will be clearly marked as such and your receipt will indicate these items as-is, no refunds or exchanges.
*Note:If the above steps are not followed and the item(s) require re-packing/wrapping for resale, you will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee for reconditioning your returned or exchanged item back to "like-new" condition for resale.