Rolling Tree Stand
Rolling Tree Stand
Sold out for the season
TreeKeeper and Treetime work together to bring you nothing but the best in artificial Christmas tree storage using today's latest innovations.
Renown for their build quality and ease of use, these storage accessories are the best in the industry with strong materials that last through years of abuse in all temperatures and environments.
This stand folds for easy storage and includes the new feature of adjustable-length legs. This allows you to make the stand wide for large trees, or keep it smaller when the footprint doesn't need to be so wide.
Buying a TreeKeeper product from Treetime means you're covered with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
We are so confident that these are the best for all types of artificial Christmas trees and decorations that we frequently display them in our Christmas showroom to customers as an interactive example of how easy it is to setup and take down all sorts of Christmas chores with speed and simplicity.
Please note: This rolling tree stand will add an additional ~3 inches to your overall tree's height.
- Three levered tab supports stabilize your Christmas tree for added safety
- Locking casters allow for simple movement and storage
- Double sided wheels for easy rolling
- Fits most artificial Christmas trees up to 10'
- adjusts to fit tree trunks 1-1/4" -2 1/8" in diameter
Orders over $100 qualify for
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.