(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
The switchbacks of the Coconino National Forest in Flagstaff, AZ are lined with elegant evergreens standing sentry-like keeping watch along steep cany...
Features at a glance:
Real-Needle™ PE foliage that looks and feels like a real evergreen tree
Hinged construction for easy, sectional setup and minimal lifting required
If one light burns out the rest stay lit! 2 season commercial-grade light warranty included
LED ColorChange models include a 6-function remote control
Steel tree stand included and foot switch power cord (models 6.5ft+)
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Flagstaff Fir:
Learn more about the Flagstaff Fir
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC / PE Needles
- Real-Needle™ PE Foliage that looks and feels like a real tre!
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong, rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation without sagging branches
A pleasing combination of green hues dresses the PE Real-Feel™ foliage, as branch tips lighten near the ends signifying new growth and giving this very full fir a fresh and healthy glow. With branches nearly reaching the ground, this dense tree is sure to make an intense statement no matter where it is located.
The Flagstaff Fir comes with a steel tree stand as well as a 2 season light warranty and a 10 season structural warranty against workmanship defects. It is a fully-hinged tree that assembles in easy, light-weight sections, and comes with complimentary spare light bulbs should you need them over the years.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.