Sweeping Frasier Fir
The Sweeping Frasier Fir comes from a mixture of a Northern Fir and the famous Douglas Fir. This tree has a very large and full profile with downswep...
Features at a Glance:
- Down swept branches and staggered branch limbs inspire the vision of a real Rocky Mountain pine tree
- Featuring the innovative Brilliant Lighting system™
- Versa Tree™ 9' model converts to a 7' or a 5' tree. 3-in-1
- Classic needles with a tapered design that feature long and sturdy branch tips throughout
- Elongated faux-wood outer tips that give a realistic and natural annual tip growth
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Sweeping Frasier Fir:
Learn more about the Sweeping Frasier Fir
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 4 Year Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade Brilliant® lighting in-house tested at an amazing 3,000 hours of life
The Sweeping Frasier Fir comes from a mixture of a Northern Fir and the famous Douglas Fir. This tree has a very large and full profile with downswept branch limbs that lay close to the floor. It has a two-tone, rich green color that flows perfectly into long, sweeping branch tips that have an amazing strength and flexibility for large ornaments.
Manicured Classic needles are all perfectly angled 45 degrees facing front to a tapered end. The result is a very realistic, windswept, sweeping, and natural shape that is sure to fool even the keenest of eyes. We also gave finishing accents to this tree by adding real pinecone clusters to various nooks and crannies throughout with wood-like wrap twine around each branch tip.
This beautiful Platinum Collection tree features lighting that is unlike any other available. The lights are specially manufactured, commercial grade mini lights that fan out like the tips on a branch to hide the wiring and bring more lights per square inch throughout the Christmas tree.
The lighting is the best in the industry with an in-house, bench-tested lifespan of over 3,000 hours without a single bulb burn-out and its backed by a 4-year light warranty.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.