(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Slim Woodlands Pine
It can be hard to find Christmas trees that have the right height, shape, needle, and width that will precisely fit into your favorite spot in the hou...
Features at a glance:
- ProTime™ lighting that protects against burned out, broken, loose, or missing bulbs
- Fully-hinged branches for easy assembly
- Durable steel stand included
- Real-Needle™ PE branch tips that look and feel like a real tree
- Rated #1 trees in America for quality, realism, and reliability.
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Woodlands Pine:
Learn more about the Slim Woodlands Pine
- Lighting that stays lit - ALWAYS!
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken, burned out, or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
It can be hard to find Christmas trees that have the right height, shape, needle, and width that will precisely fit into your favorite spot in the house for the holidays. The Slim Woodlands Pine aims to do just that with a full, realistic, and natural appearance you'll appreciate. The slim profile of this tree will give you plenty of breathing room while still being a size large enough not to give you the impression it's a slim artificial Christmas tree!
The Woodlands Pine is an evergreen prelit Christmas tree that does and shows a lot for an excellent price. High density (PE) Realistic Feel needles are cast molded to add a rich forest green color and wood-like branch stems that give depth and clarity to each tip. This tree has ample spacing between limbs for a variety of ornaments and decorations that are intricately attached with care and quality testing for longevity and years of use.
The Slim Woodlands Pine uses ProTime™ Lighting Technology:
Christmas lighting is historically the Achilles heel of holiday decorations. The most significant impact that we can have on your overall experience is to supply a lighting system that doesn’t exhibit the ongoing failure problems associated with traditional Christmas lighting. Other technologies have been evolving in an attempt to solve some of these problems but have previously been incapable of reproducing what you have come to expect from a quality product.
ProTime™ Lighting Technology is the finest lighting available today for pre-lit artificial Christmas trees. Treetime's lighting systems solve the two major problems with Christmas lighting sets:
1) Broken, defective or missing bulbs in a lighting strand cause normal strands to fail as a complete strand.
2) Traditional incandescent bulbs have a short life span and burn out at a significant rate. The more bulbs that fail, the more the remaining bulbs become stressed. Eventually, all remaining bulbs fail in what is referred to as a “cascading outage”.
The secret to fixing the first problem isn’t in the bulb – it is in the socket and wiring system. Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; burns out or whatever – the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a kind of “surge protector” to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by other bulbs in the string burning out.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.