(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Slim Sierra Fir
The Sierra Nevadas are a pristine and majestic mountain range located on the eastern side of California. Running from Lake Tahoe to the north down to...
Features at a glance:
- A dense punch of Wow! in a slim alpine tree
- Sturdy, wood twine-wrapped branches hold a multitude of ornaments
- Faux-wood wrapping on each branch tip adds a touch of realism
- Lights are woven discreetly inside-and-out by hand
- Medium evergreen coloring for a natural and lifelike appearance
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Sierra Fir:
Learn more about the Slim Sierra Fir
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- PE Real-Needle™ technology and fade-resistant PVC foliage
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong, rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation without sagging branches
Alpine meadows in the northern region are plentiful with tall, narrow trees reaching toward abundantly sunny skies. It is here that the Slim Sierra is found, straight and full, and hearty as they come.
Treetime’s interpretation of this slim giant is a powerhouse of pine scaled down to make a grand impression on any size room. Plentiful offset PE Real-Needle branch tips just ask to be touched, and adorned, and while this tree is a slim model, there’s no need to hold back the decorations.
Enjoy the stunning Slim Sierra anywhere…let your imagination be as big as all outdoors!
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.