Slim Scarlet Fir (Clearance)
This evergreen tree is a recreation of the traditional Colorado mountain firs that grow on steep inclines at high elevation. Our designers wanted to c...
Features at a Glance:
- ProTime™ lighting that protects against burned out, broken, loose, or missing bulbs
- Fully-hinged branches for easy assembly
- Durable steel stand included
- Real-Needle™ PE branch tips that look and feel like a real tree
- Rated #1 trees in America for quality, realism, and reliability.
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Scarlet Fir (Clearance):
Learn more about the Slim Scarlet Fir (Clearance)
This evergreen tree is a recreation of the traditional Colorado mountain firs that grow on steep inclines at high elevation. Our designers wanted to capture the dense yet narrow profile of the Scarlet fir while adding color, variety, and elegance to every inch of these artificial Christmas tree classics.
The slim Scarlet fir is a close cousin of the Woodlands Pine in our Platinum collection. Dark evergreen needles are a prominent feature of the Scarlet fir but the brighter outside tips perfectly mimic the annual new growth you'd expect from a fresh cut tree. Treetime uses a healthy mix of our (PE) Real-Needle™ foliage and our traditional PVC needle that blend together seamlessly for a full, realistic look yet light in weight for easier setup.
This stunning pre-lit Christmas tree was first introduced in 2012 and was an instant best-seller with order requests that were ongoing all throughout the season even after they were sold-out. By popular demand we are bringing it back for you with the same great style, ProTime™ lighting, and our signature Treetime warranty of 5 seasons for lighting and 10 on tree structure (better than any other competing brand).
The Slim Scarlet Fir uses ProTime™ Lighting Technology:
ProTime™ Lighting Technology is the finest lighting available today for pre-lit artificial Christmas trees. Treetime's lighting systems solve the two major problems with Christmas lighting sets:
1) Broken, defective or missing bulbs in a lighting strand cause normal strands to fail as a complete strand.
2) Traditional incandescent bulbs have a short life span and burn out at a significant rate. The more bulbs that fail, the more the remaining bulbs become stressed. Eventually, all remaining bulbs fail in what is referred to as a “cascading outage”.
The secret to fixing the first problem isn’t in the bulb – it is in the socket and wiring system. Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; burns out or whatever – the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a kind of “surge protector” to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by other bulbs in the string burning out.
Simply put, no one has better lighting than what we offer in quality, reliability, and support.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- Lighting that stays lit - ALWAYS!
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken, burned out, or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 1 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 1 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
Christmas trees sold on clearance come with the same level of quality as any other Treetime product. The difference is in the level of warranty coverage for products that are discontinued as we are always adding new styles of trees for upcoming seasons. This means clearance artificial Christmas trees are covered for 1 full season and come with a 30 day return policy (or prior to December 23rd in the year of purchase) if you're not completely satisfied.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.