Frosted Virginia Pine
The European Christmas traditions sailed across the Atlantic to the shores of Virginia over 400 years ago. Brave colonists continued celebrating and c...
Features at a Glance:
- Lightly Frosted tips, fine wood twigs and real pinecones
- Downswept and layered branches
- Two-tone medium length pine needles that look amazingly real
- Staggered limbs allow ample space between branches for decorating
- Flocking is delicately placed amongst the dark green foliage
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Frosted Virginia Pine:
Learn more about the Frosted Virginia Pine
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
The Frosted Virginia Pine has a subtlety that no other tree has. Its presence is calm, glittering, and ethereal in nature. The clear lights illuminate the tree, and the frosted tips highlight down-swept and alternating branch structure. Trim will only give this amazing, prelit artificial tree more light and warmth
The tips are lightly frosted tips hint at freshly fallen snow, and real pine cones add a unique quality to this Frosted Virginia Pine that few artificial trees can boast. The tips come in two tones of gorgeous green that add to this tree's realism.
Each tree has commercial-grade lighting wrapped into the tree by hand and comes in three easy-to-assemble sections for lighter weight, faster setup, and easier storage. The Frosted Virginia Pine is covered under Treetime's 2 year limited light warranty and 10 year structural warranty.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.