Emerald Vermont Spruce
This artificial Christmas tree is a recreation of our gorgeous Vermont Blue Spruce with richer and darker color tones. The new Deluxe Emerald Vermont ...
Features at a Glance:
- ProTime™ lighting that protects against broken, loose, or missing bulbs
- Fully-hinged branches for easy assembly
- Reliable commercial grade lights woven to specifically compliment each tree
- Delicately fashioned from nature for unsurpassed realism
- Rated #1 trees in America for quality, realism, and reliability.
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Emerald Vermont Spruce:
Learn more about the Emerald Vermont Spruce
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken, burned out, or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
This artificial Christmas tree is a recreation of our gorgeous Vermont Blue Spruce with richer and darker color tones. The new Deluxe Emerald Vermont Spruce is a classic evergreen that will illuminate your home with its realism featuring our (PE) Real-Needle™ technology. If you are looking for a majestic tree filled with style, enormous width, and absolute beauty - look no further. The whole world admires the beauty and popularity of the traditional Spruce Christmas tree. They adorn the most picturesque landscapes and outdoor landscaping making it the perfect choice for your home. We captured those elements of admiration and created an artificial Christmas tree that will simply knock your Christmas socks off!
The Deluxe Emerald Vermont Spruce has dramatic foliage colors with natural new-growth on the outer tips and a gradual darkening towards the center of the tree. Just look at the close-up branch photo and you will see that even the inner stems are carefully painted with a wood base color to look just like the real thing! It has a very large width at the base making it a huge statement when you enter the room and see it for the first time. We went to great lengths to make sure every inch of this tree was perfect in its design, color, shape, and lighting technology.
The Platinum Collection of trees represent the pinnacle of perfection in prelit artificial Christmas trees from Treetime. New this year, you can enjoy ProTime™ Lighting Technology (the industry's finest) on the Deluxe Emerald Vermont Spruce that protects against breakage, loose, missing, or burned out bulbs.
You will know from the moment you open the box that this tree is anything but ordinary.
The Deluxe Emerald Vermont Spruce uses ProTime™ Lighting Technology:
ProTime™ Lighting Technology is the finest lighting available today for pre-lit artificial Christmas trees. Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; burns out or whatever – the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a kind of “surge protector” to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by other bulbs in the string burning out.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.