Slim Green Ashley
The Green Ashley Fir's design comes from the vast forests of evergreen conifers found in much of North and Central America, Europe, and parts of Asia....
Features at a Glance:
- Stunning pencil tree with a slender, elegant and tall shape
- Staggered branch limbs add variety and fullness
- Natural brown twine added to branch stems for realism
- Sweeping bottom branch limbs give a natural appearance
- Hundreds of quality mini-lights adorn every angle
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Green Ashley:
Learn more about the Slim Green Ashley
The Green Ashley Fir's design comes from the vast forests of evergreen conifers found in much of North and Central America, Europe, and parts of Asia. This tall and slender tree is perfect for those who want the realism and splendor that comes with a Treetime Christmas tree while saving space with the benefits of a slim tree.
Classic needles are used throughout this tree's design using a 2-ply PVC material which is crush resistant, flame retardant, and multi-toned in color for depth and clarity when viewed up close or from afar. All branches are fully hinged for strength and reliability with the backing of an industry-leading 10 year structural warranty.
These artificial Christmas trees have appealing features that begin with the finely tapered branch tips that are perfectly cut for easy ornament presentation and a clean look. All branches are closely placed together so this slim tree appears very dense, full, and realistic at any angle.
Matching pole wrap is twined around the center pole to blend seamlessly with each row throughout the tree. Lastly, all of the branch limbs sweep gently downward and flare-out at the bottom to create a wider stance without sacrificing space.
As artificial Christmas trees get taller, especially slim ones, they have a tendency to "lean" a bit - NOT our Treetime Slim Green Ashley! All of our Slim Green Ashleys 10' and above come with our unique stabilizing kit which guarantees a straight and true standing tree.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.