Savoy Blue Spruce
The distinguished Savoy Blue Spruce is a prime example of nature's beauty and unmatched craftsmanship. A Platinum Collection tree, the Savoy Christmas...
Features at a Glance:
- Fully-hinged branches and light weight design for easy assembly.
- Durable steel stand included
- Real-Needle™ PE branch tips that look and feel like a real tree.
- Rated #1 trees in America for quality, realism, and reliability.
- ProTime™ lighting that protects against broken, loose, or missing bulbs.
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Savoy Blue Spruce:
Learn more about the Savoy Blue Spruce Christmas Tree
The distinguished Savoy Blue Spruce is a prime example of nature's beauty and unmatched craftsmanship. A Platinum Collection tree, the Savoy Christmas tree is put together by hand with every branch tip and light set carefully combined to blur the line between reality and artificial.
The Savoy's design originates from the evergreen regions of Savoy, France which is known for centuries of history and intrigue dating back to the 11th century. It is situated in the enchanted beauty of the Western Alps. The stunning vistas and landscapes in Savoy are blanketed by a variety of evergreen trees that warm the senses with color to compliment the pastel skies and the beautiful Alps as far as the eye can see.
This Christmas tree is true to its realism thanks in part to Treetime's Real-Needle™ PE technology. Highly realistic, injection-molded PE needles are blended seamlessly with matching PVC foliage that will leave you wondering whether or not you're looking at a real tree. Simple 1-socket pre-lit lighting connections plug one section into another with ease and tangle-free setup. Unlike other brands, our Platinum Collection Christmas trees are wired by hand, QC-tested during and after assembly, and must meet 100% of our expectations before being shipped to your door. You'll quickly see that the Savoy Blue Spruce is no ordinary artificial Christmas tree- far from it!
This artificial Christmas tree uses ProTime™ lighting technology:
Our Platinum Collection pre-lit artificial Christmas trees use the finest lighting available today. Our lighting systems solves the two major problems with Christmas lighting sets:
1) Broken, defective or missing bulbs in a lighting strand cause normal strands to fail as a complete strand.
2) Traditional incandescent bulbs have a short life span and burn out at a significant rate.
ProTime™ Lighting Technology is the finest lighting available today for pre-lit artificial Christmas trees. Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; or burns out– the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a makeshift surge protector to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by others in the string burning out on your Christmas tree.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- Lighting that stays lit - ALWAYS!
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken, burned out, or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.