Unlit Wellington Pine
Wellington, New Zealand's capital city is an eclectic mixture of European and Polynesian cultures. During the Christmas season, which takes place duri...
Features at a Glance:
- Two unique needles with varying color tones give a crisp and inviting contrast
- Cashmere needles are split at the ends creating a white, soft, and lush appearance
- Traditional Classic pine needles mixed with wood-like natural stems
- Fast and easy setup for quick placement in almost any location
- Accomodates small/medium Christmas ornaments with rigid branch strength and durability
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Unlit Wellington Pine:
Learn more about the Unlit Wellington Pine
Wellington, New Zealand's capital city is an eclectic mixture of European and Polynesian cultures. During the Christmas season, which takes place during the Summer season in the southern hemisphere, is quite different than in North America. Classic colors such as red and green have a completely different meaning in New Zealand. Red is for pohutukawa (New Zealand's Christmas tree) in bloom, and green symbolizes the luscious green tropical and temperate forests of the islands. Since it’s the height of the Summer season, Christmas is synonymous with tanning and the beach, playing volleyball, and surfing.
Treetime was inspired by the luscious beauty of New Zealand's forests to create the Unlit Wellington. This diminutive tree has a big presence with its two unique needles and
wood-like natural stems. The needles have varying tones for a realism few artificial trees can boast. Cashmere needles stand out with their split ends that create soft, white,
and natural appearance. The mixture of classic pine needles add an organic thickness to the Unlit Wellington.
Available in 2 and 3 foot sizes, the Wellington makes a great companion tree or one that would fit easily on a tabletop or in a small space.
The Unlit Wellington is covered under Treetime's 10 year structural warranty.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and sturdy construction
- FREE Reinforced PVC stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
Help When You Need It
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response in 24 hours or less any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with QC testing and in-house reliability screening prior to becoming a part of our product line. We take great care in making sure that all our trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards our customers expect.
- 2 Year Treetime Light Warranty
- 10 Year Treetime Structural Warranty
See our Warranty Information page for details.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.