Earnestly and painstakingly designed by Treetime, the Claradon Pine has the best elements of subtle decoration without compromising its realism and na...
Features at a Glance:
- Fully-hinged branches and light weight design for easy assembly.
- Durable steel stand included
- Real-Needle™ PE branch tips that look and feel like a real tree.
- Rated #1 trees in America for quality, realism, and reliability.
- ProTime™ lighting that protects against broken, loose, or missing bulbs.
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Claradon Pine:
Learn more about the Claradon Pine Christmas Tree
Earnestly and painstakingly designed by Treetime, the Claradon Pine has the best elements of subtle decoration without compromising its realism and natural beauty. This tree doesn't necessarily require ornaments to look simply stunning. The Claradon Pine is characterized by its longer tips. That feature makes this tree ideal for easily hanging small and large ornaments alike.From its Real-Needle™ PE foliage to the textured branch tips, the Claradon family of artificial Christmas trees pops with color and style from every angle. Available with clear and multi lights, this tree can meet the needs of any household.
Hundreds of sparkling mini lights are wrapped by hand around each branch and hidden to prevent loose or dangling wires. For those looking for LED lighting, Treetime also offers LED options for the Claradon Pine Family.
Platinum Collection trees are backed by a 5 season factory-backed light warranty and a 10 year structural warranty. These trees have UL Approved lighting and are rated for indoor/outdoor use. These mini lights are individual sets looped around each branch tip professionally for a clean look with no unsightly wires.
The Claradon artificial Christmas tree has so far been a best-seller for 2013. We have had many customer compliments and positive feedback on this tree and will continue to carry it in the Treetime line-up for years to come.
The Claradon Pine uses ProTime™ Lighting Technology:
ProTime™ Lighting Technology is the finest lighting available today for pre-lit artificial Christmas trees. Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; burns out or whatever – the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a kind of “surge protector” to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by other bulbs in the string burning out.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- Lighting that stays lit - ALWAYS!
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken, burned out, or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.