(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
The White Spruce is a native spruce of North America. It can be found in the boreal forests of central Alaska and east to Newfoundland. These common s...
Features at a glance:
- Perfectly shaped white classic needles with matching white stems
- Classy traditional design looks amazing in clear or multicolored lights
- Soft and tapered spruce tips give a textured look and feel
- Layered branch limbs are spaced accordingly for delicate and large ornaments
- Subtle down sweeping branches give a natural look to the White Spruce
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect White Spruce:
Learn more about the White Spruce
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Year Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
This angelic tree rises to the occasion with its white needles and stems. The elegant and contemporary design of the White Spruce is made using traditional PVC material. The tips and branched are shaped in such a way to allow even the most delicate of ornaments to be hung.
Any owner of the White Spruce will truly experience a white Christmas in the comfort of their own home.
Each tree has commercial-grade lighting wrapped into the tree by hand and comes in three easy-to-assemble sections for lighter weight, faster setup, and easier storage. The White Spruce is covered under Treetime's 2 year limited light warranty and 10 year structural warranty.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.