The Alpine Spruce, sometimes called the Norway Spruce, is tree that grows throughout northern Europe from Norway east to Poland and all the way to the...
Features at a Glance:
- Solid, one-piece construction and stable for indoor or outdoor use
- Great for corners, walkways, patios, and when used in pairs
- Medium green semi-flat alpine spruce foliage
- Spacial distance between limbs to emphasise the wooden trunk
- Each limb can be shaped and molded to your design specifications allowing limitless styles
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Gatlinburg:
Learn more about the Gatlinburg Christmas Tree
The Alpine Spruce, sometimes called the Norway Spruce, is tree that grows throughout northern Europe from Norway east to Poland and all the way to the western Alps. It is a
large, fast-growing tree that can reach 180 feet in height. Its needles are dark green, and the branches tilt gently upward. The Alpine Spruce is widely cultivated as a
Christmas tree in Europe and in America's Pacific Coast and Rocky Mountain states.
The Gatlinburg takes its foliage from the Alpine Spruce. This unique tree has spaced branches to expose the artistic and natural wooden trunk. The crush and fade resistant
PVC tips makes it so the branches can be easily shaped and molded to fit into any space or situation. This tree is great alone or in a group. With other trees in the
Gatlinburg, the look of a winter wonderland can be attained at home. Available in 5 sizes, the Gatlinburg is sure to please anyone in search of a one-of-a-kind tree.
Treetime recommends this tree for spaces such as walkways, patios, and small spaces. The sturdy, one-piece design makes it well-suited for indoor and outdoor use.
Each tree has commercial-grade lighting wrapped into the tree by hand and comes in three easy-to-assemble sections for lighter weight, faster setup, and easier storage.The Gatlinburg is covered under Treetime's 2 year limited light warranty and 10 year structural warranty.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
Help When You Need It
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response in 24 hours or less any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with QC testing and in-house reliability screening prior to becoming a part of our product line. We take great care in making sure that all our trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards our customers expect.
- 2 Year Treetime Light Warranty
- 10 Year Treetime Structural Warranty
See our Warranty Information page for details.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.