Potted Cascading Cypress
Lacy cascading cypress sprigs spring forth, softly and gently, from a delightfully full mix of hard needle evergreens. Wood-look twine wrapped branch...
Features at a Glance:
- A fun-and-full mix of weeping cypress sprigs interspersed with long-needle pines
- Stylish and timeless rectangular bronze fiberglass pot provides a sturdy base
- Perfect for a porch or deck in need of a little Christmas cheer
- 2 season light warranty and commercial grade mini lights included
- Leave unadorned for a clean look, or jazz it up a bit for a festive pop of color
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Potted Cascading Cypress:
Learn more about the Potted Cascading Cypress
Lacy cascading cypress sprigs spring forth, softly and gently, from a delightfully full mix of hard needle evergreens. Wood-look twine wrapped branch tips enhance the beauty and realism of this flowing potted planter.
Nestled in a modern, dark brown fiberglass pot, the mounded foliage has a festive feel, while the 100 clear lights give off a happy holiday glow. Dress up a dark deck, or deck the halls, with this 2’ potted beauty!
The Cascading Cypress Christmas tree family of trees come with a 2 year light warranty and foliage warranty from Treetime.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- Fade and Crush resistant PE Real-Needle™ technology
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Made with flame resistant, non-toxic materials
- Commercial Grade lighting
- Simple 2 section assembly
- Decorative black urn included free
- Safe for indoor or outdoor use
- Assembled with minimal shaping required for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal presentation and durability
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.