Fir trees are common in many parts of the world: North America, Central America, Europe, Asia, and even North Africa. They prefer higher altitudes and...
Features at a Glance:
- Reliable commercial grade lights woven to specifically compliment each tree
- Fully hinged construction for easy setup and minimal lifting required
- Durable steel stand included free
- Realistic branch tips that look true to nature
- Hand strung mini lights for a clean, professional look
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Greenbriar Fir:
Learn more about the Greenbriar Fir
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at an amazing 3,000 hours of life
The Greenbriar Fir is a fine example of Treetime's eye for design. Construction of this gorgeous, artificial prelit tree starts with crush-proof and fade resistant PVC. The PVC allows an owner of the Greenbriar Fir to manipulate the tips to accommodate even the bulkiest of ornaments and adornments. The Greenbriar offers the best backdrop to showcase delicate and colorful trim.
The Greenbriar Fir is bright and bold with its evergreen hues and densely backed fill. The classic mini lights illuminate this tree from within, giving the tree a warm, comforting glow.
Each tree has commercial-grade lighting wrapped into the tree by hand and comes in three easy-to-assemble sections for lighter weight, faster setup, and easier storage. The Greenbriar Fir is covered under Treetime's 2 year limited light warranty and 10 year structural warranty.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.