The Oxford Pine uses a mix of Real-Needle™ PE and our Traditional PVC foliage to create an interesting blend of pine, spruce, and fir needles of varyi...
Features at a Glance:
- Reliable, commercial grade lights woven to specifically compliment each tree
- Fully hinged construction for easy setup and minimal lifting required
- Durable steel stand included
- Realistic branch tips that look true to nature
- Irregular, spacious branches allow for optimal ornament presentation
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Oxford Pine:
Learn more about the Oxford Pine
The Oxford Pine uses a mix of Real-Needle™ PE and our Traditional PVC foliage to create an interesting blend of pine, spruce, and fir needles of varying shades of green. This artificial Christmas tree is as unique as it is beautiful and compliments any type of decorating theme. When fully lit and decorated, the Oxford Pine has a distinct look and feel unlike any other tree. The variety of foliage styles and color tones gives it a wonderful style and presence.
This artificial Christmas tree is part of our Classics Collection not just because it features a 10 year tree warranty, but because it truly is a tree in a class of its own that is built to last for years of Christmas fun!
We include our 2 season light warranty, a durable steel stand, and fully hinged construction for fast, easy assembly. Each Oxford Pine comes with commercial grade lighting that is bright and dependable that protects you against standard bulb burnout. The branches are strong, sturdy, and meant to hold hundreds of ornaments without sagging branches!
When you choose a Treetime artificial Christmas tree, you are investing in a product that is backed by personal service, attention to detail, quality construction, and the industry's most reliable Christmas tree overall.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant mixed evergreen PVC & PE needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at 3,000 hours
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.